each evening in talks 2 is contemplative worship free2be
* Contemplative Fire – a fresh expression of church authorised by the Diocese of Oxford. This is a sister project to the Quiet Garden movement.
Christian Body Prayer and Contemplative Chant – engaging with the Lord’s Prayer and other Christian truths through body posture, rhythm and voice
* Garth Hewitt and Lucy Winkett
The Road Home – meditations in words and music with a focus on original art works by Daniel Bonnell
* Taize style worship and contemplation
* Ali Cudby and nChant
Medieval night prayer – medieval chant and contemporary material presented in a pseudo-medieval style
* Moya Ratnayake and Jenny Baker
Tune in: Chill out – a session for young people, youth workers and anyone else
* Simeon Wood and Liz Babbs are respectively an internationally acclaimed musician and composer and a writer and broadcaster.
The Celtic Heart is a journey of discovery into the heart of God using the spoken word, video projection, music and still photography. Leave the bustle. Find the stillness.
* Community of Sant Egidio – is an ecumenical movement of people committed to prayer, community and friendship with the poor. Known for its work in conflict resolution and reconciliation, today it is present in 60 countries worldwide.
Meditative service – focus on friendship with the poor through contemplative sung prayer
* The Scargill House Community – is an ecumenical community, drawing people from across the globe, seeking to live out gospel values in a spirit of openness and mutual acceptance.
Every bush is burning – inviting you to recognise the sacredness of the earth beneath you and the uniqueness of every encounter.
* Andy Freeman / Reading: 247 Boiler Room – organising 24:7 Boiler Rooms in UK, Europe and America, the Reading group have run a Boiler Room for two years.