i've been tagged by roger and asked to share 5 things you probably didn't know about me...
1. i was sat about 3 yards away from former england manager bobby robson yesterday in a cafe in newcastle - he was looking fairly frail.
2. i have a statistics degree - yes i know it doesn't make sense and i would do something different if i rewound the clock but i did meet jen at university so it had its pluses!
3. my great great great great great great great granny on my mum's side of the family was flora macdonald who rescued bonnie prince charlie
4. i am apparently descended on my dad's side from the explorer baker of the nile
5. i went to see the ddo (diocesan person) when i was 20 about becoming a vicar. they sent me away for a couple of years but i never went back.