ian adams is blogging a series on small missional communities. so far...
1. starting out in company
2. what's the big idea
3. beginning to live a simple pattern
4. finding the spirit of the community
5. being shaped by our setting
6. small is good
7. eating drinking together
8. finding a name
9. earthy good news
10. a transparent, light and freeing framework
11. children and community
13. accessible and committed - the travelling band
14. love your roots
15. creating a disciple path
16. befriend a traditional community
17. community liturgy
18. encountering christ being christ
19. change through community projects
20. light up the sky
thank you for posting this link. i'v been doing research on 'community' for a future youth interactive worship service slated for this sunday, oct. 4. i had actually looked back at one of your ond posts on the subject (from June 24, 2008).
the links to ian adams' blog are simply brilliant. very practical and useful.
by the way, Go Blues!
Posted by: tim | September 30, 2009 at 08:25 PM
Love it. Thanks!
Posted by: Randy | October 02, 2009 at 03:46 AM